The Canute Group operates a number of warehousing facilities throughout the UK providing cost-effective shared user and dedicated services.
Whether you require assistance in managing seasonal fluctuations or wish to outsource specific products from your supply chain in order to streamline. Canute has the ability to tailor it's warehousing services to suit your needs & budget.
By employing the latest technologies and software solutions, Canute can provide the innovation & competitive advantage to your supply chain that can often mean the difference between success & failure in todays challenging trading environments.
The Canute Active Management Series (CAMS) provides all of the key components for multi channel retailing solutions and progressive in house stock replenishment requirements. From on-line ordering systems that can provide real time stock positions through to our Order Management System and Warehouse Management System. We will control, record and report upon your stock activity all the way through to full integration with the Canute Logistics divisions covering collections and deliveries to conclude the life cycle of your stock.
Examples of warehousing services include:
- Warehousing Design & Management.
- Pallet Racking, Bulk Stack, Outdoor & Small Item Storage Options Available.
- Web Ordering, Order Management and Warehouse Management Systems Available.
- Comprehensive Security.
- Consolidation and deconsolidation.
- Cross-docking and transhipment.
- Value-added services including;
- Shipment Receipt & Quality Control.
- De-stuffing of containers.
- Picking, Packing, Labelling & Despatch.
- Assembly, Reworking & Reverse Flow.
- PDI and diagnostic set-up.